 Robotics / 17892
    Unknown Return Code —Marc Lewis
   Hi, I'm just getting started using mindstorm, and I'm having problems setting up everything to start with NQC. I'm using RIS 2.0, and NQC Edit on Windows 2000, but any time I try to download any firmware or programs, I get a message saying "unknown (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Unknown Return Code —John Hansen
   (...) This may not be what you want to hear, but I would recommend trying BricxCC instead of NQC Edit. Downloading firmware and programs works just fine with BricxCC. John Hansen (URL) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)