 Robotics / 17892
17891  |  17893
Subject:
Unknown Return Code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 15:06:20 GMT

Hi,
  I'm just getting started using mindstorm, and I'm having problems setting
up everything to start with NQC.  I'm using RIS 2.0, and NQC Edit on Windows
2000, but any time I try to download any firmware or programs, I get a
message saying "unknown return code".  I can't even clear the programs
already on the RCX.  This could be due to the fact the I'm using windows
2000, which LEGO said wouldn't work, but I got the idea from reading other
posts that NQC would work fine on 2000.  Any tips would be great.  Thanks.

-Marc Lewis