 Robotics / 17890
RE: A very Power Tool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 15:08:59 GMT

I'm glad for the disabling of attachments, forcing people to put textual links.
If I want a file, I'll download it, otherwise it's "wasted bandwidth" which
someone has to pay for.

Which operating system and applications are more secure is like comparing
safety/mechanical data sheets between Ford and Chevy and then never bothering to
wear a seatbelt, check tire pressure, add oil.

Ironically, a decent set of Lego's is >= the price of a decent virus scanning
application.

Anyway, my 2 cents...

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Nelson [mailto:nelson@crynwr.com]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 9:37 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: A very Power Tool

Robert Templeton writes:
> (tired of virus attachments to e-mail)

Me too.  They're now banned from the lego-robotics mailing list, as
are text/html-only postings, as are multipart/alternative postings.
Email is text.  You want HTML, go to the web.

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com | Okay, enough is enough!
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | Can we PLEASE all stop