 Robotics / 17886
    OffTopic: Re: VIRUS ALERTS - TWO of them Fw: Will sell in male
   Also, don't forget the Klez screws with the From: field (we all do know that the From: field can be faked right.) so don't get all snipy at whoever is in the From: field since it's very unlikely they are even infected with Klez. Personally I think (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: OffTopic: Re: VIRUS ALERTS - TWO of them Fw: Will sell in male —Brad Mittelstedt
   (...) Simply solution. Don't run Outbreak. Eudora is a fine emailer. If you have the Linux spirit switch to Evolution. Heck there is even Mozilla's email program. (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)