 Robotics / 17874
    Firmware Versions in ROBOLAB 2.0 —Micah J. Mabelitini
   I've been trying to figure out what firmware is included with ROBOLAB 2.0. The software includes two firmware files, Firmware.txt and Oldfirmware.txt. I ran a file compare and determined that Firmware.txt is actually firm0309.lgo, but I have no idea (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)