 Robotics / 17871
  RIS 2.0 And Target

Howdy, New to the list. Thought I'd pass along that Target Stores, at least the ones in my area, are closing out RIS 2.0 for under $100. Kelley (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 2.0 And Target

Where's your area? In my area, (mpls/stpaul) some targets had it for $99.99, some for $139.99. They've been that way for more than a week, so they're probably all gone by now. I got mine! (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 2.0 And Target

(...) Keep looking. I've noticed that many Targets here in L.A. tend to rotate what gets clearanced in the stores. These RIS 2.0 sets started getting clearanced back at Christmas and this seems to be another round of clearancing for them. We've had (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)