 Robotics / 17876
Re: RIS 2.0 And Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 10:50:21 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Benton Jackson writes:
Where's your area? In my area, (mpls/stpaul) some targets had it for $99.99,
some for $139.99. They've been that way for more than a week, so they're
probably all gone by now. I got mine!

In lugnet.robotics, Kelley Shaddrick <kshaddri@xtratyme.com> writes:
Howdy,

New to the list. Thought I'd pass along that Target Stores, at least the
ones in my area, are closing out RIS 2.0 for under $100.

Kelley

Keep looking. I've noticed that many Targets here in L.A. tend to rotate what
gets clearanced in the stores. These RIS 2.0 sets started getting clearanced
back at Christmas and this seems to be another round of clearancing for them.
We've had quite a few Targets that had them at full price a week ago, but were
gone the second they got clearanced.

-Dave