 Robotics / 17857
    Re: Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay —Liz B
   (Accidentally replied to the poster, rather than the group earlier.) Yes, I understand what is being done... However, I already have 6 RIS 1.5 sets, complete with RCXs and tons of extra stuff, plus four 2.0 RCXs, so I didn't want the whole kit. The (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay —Benton Jackson
   I didn't say anything was wrong with it. You win, someone who wants an extra RCX wins, someone who wants a pile of technic parts wins, and the seller wins! Even Lego wins, because they sold another Mindstorms system. Lego could win more by giving us (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)