 Robotics / 17853
  Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay

I've bought the upgrade software from Lego (5 copies in fact @ $20 plus shipping a pop) and I've bought "upgrade kits" or "upgrade sets" on eBay for around $40, plus shipping. These "sets" are not that common, but not rare, either, and include the (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay

I've seen those. I think what someone does is buys a mindstorms set, and breaks it up into these parts: - 2.0 upgrade stuff (CD, IR tower, instructions, and test pad) ($20 to $40) - RCX ($80 to $100) - Non-electric stuff (the legos) ($50 to $75) I (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)