 Robotics / 17853
17852  |  17854
Subject:
Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 13:47:52 GMT

I've bought the upgrade software from Lego (5 copies in fact @ $20 plus
shipping a pop) and I've bought "upgrade kits" or "upgrade sets" on
eBay for around $40, plus shipping.  These "sets" are not that common,
but not rare, either, and include the software, IR Tower,
Constructopedia, and color test pad.  Just what you need.  (But, sorry,
I'm not the one selling.)

In the same vein, I have bought ZSNAP kits with flex axles and 9-volt
motors for about $10 on eBay.  I looked and there are several out there
now.

eBay is where I get most of my Lego parts. I've gotten Mindstorms sets,
RCXs, gears, etc.  I've gotten stuff from the US, Canada, England, and
Australia, and I've been more than happy with everything I've found.

eBay's been an invaluable tool for me.  I highly recommend it.

Liz B