 Robotics / 1785
RE: PipeXplorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 21:40:11 GMT

It was easy. The organic appendix of my bot (say me) oppened the fridge,
prepeared the juice,
and pressed the green RUN key in the brick. It is not too SciFi stuff, but
it worked with my wife.

The bot was buildt with the 4 big wheels that come with the RIS, two motors,
gears reducing the speed and increasing the power and a simple program
(using the Lego Interface) that moved the bot meanwhile this is beeping. It
was my first "bot".

The weight of the juice was a problem that I solved using an smaller glass
(or glassware is not too heavy, that was a help).

I only recomend this kind of things if you can tick in the following cases:

1.- Your wife is really ungry because the amount of money spent in Lego
Kits.
2.- You don't need to sleep more than 5/6 hours a day.
3.- Your wife is able to forget everything if you serve her breakfast at
bed.

Try if need.

Merry Chritsmas to all.

David