 Robotics / 17847
Re: RIS 2.0 Upgrade Kit content?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 03:13:26 GMT

Mine contained only the software. I bought the USB tower from Lego Dacta.

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Li-Kai Wang" <lkwang@mail.ncku.edu.tw> wrote in message
What are in the 2.0 upgrade kit? Only software, or software and hardware?

It is said that it contains a USB IR transmitter.

I use NQC, on a Macintosh.

Thank you in advance.

--
Li-Kai Wang, M.D.
Dept. of Anesthesiology, National Cheng Kung University Hospital