 Robotics / 17830
Re: RCX Command Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 13:56:37 GMT

Welcome Jonathan.
      RcxCC is no longer supported. Check out this site for the supported
version.
http://hometown.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm
If you have problems tell us what the file is that is missing. I am sure
some one can help.

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Jonathan Spitz" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
This is my first message to the list, I hope I will contribute a lot to it.
But first I'm trying to improve my robots with a more powerful programming.
I tried RcxCC but it gives me an error because of a class or dll that isn't
registered and I can't load it.
If you know how to solve this problem or can help me developing codes by
other means I would be thankfull.
Best Wishes,

Jonathan Spitz

--