 Robotics / 17829
17828  |  17830
Subject:
RCX Command Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 17:14:05 GMT

This is my first message to the list, I hope I will contribute a lot to it.
But first I'm trying to improve my robots with a more powerful programming. I
tried RcxCC but it gives me an error because of a class or dll that isn't
registered and I can't load it.
If you know how to solve this problem or can help me developing codes by other
means I would be thankfull.
Best Wishes,

Jonathan Spitz

--