 Robotics / 17804
  FetchBot instructions now available

Hi folks, First, thank-you! I got many great responses to my earlier post requesting help with web hosting, including offers of web space. I've just moved my site to ozBricks.com, they offer free hosting for Lego-related sites. They are also located (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FetchBot instructions now available

I'd like to see build instructions for your Calipers. I can just about figure it out from the pictures, but I can't figure out the depth gauge. (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)