 Robotics / 17803
    Tangental motion and related topics —Dan Novy
    I'm trying to recreate, in 3d software, a steam locomotive like robot that I've built in Mindstorms. Could anyone point me at some materials that would cover the MATH to model this behavior? I'm having trouble expressing the motion of the (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)