 Robotics / 17793
    Re: Color sensor and brick mixer MOC —Philippe Hurbain
   Hi John, (...) ;o) (...) Yes - and I think it is difficult to avoid. That's why my brick sorter places the brick in a fixed location, relatively shielded of ambient light. In this controlled environment, the color sensor is very reliable, and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Color sensor and brick mixer MOC —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) I did this modification, very easy (simply connect R4 to pin 1 of IC10 instead of pin 10). The cycle becomes (starting at dummy position) : ambient measure > red > green > blue > dummy. When you substract ambient value to other components, you (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)