 Robotics / 17776
    Re: 4 Legged Robot; Steering Help —Kevin L. Clague
   gigamax, The turntable in the body is sure to work. It is a sure fire method. Mind you, I've never made a quadraped. I work on bipeds. What might be a more interesting concept is two turntables on each front foot. If you can power the two front feet (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 4 Legged Robot; Steering Help —Jeremy Ehrmann
   I thought of a system like that with either the ankles or feet moving, unfortunately the robot will be using 2 motors for each leg so adding another means adding another rcx to the robot (it'll be using 3 already). Thanks for the confirmation of the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)