 Robotics / 17771
    Re: Control lego motors and rotation sensors —Jerry Kalpin
   (...) The 'on-brake-on' method of speed control is VERY useful. When implemented it looks and acts like a stepping motor. For an example, go to my website at (URL) and navigate to my Injection Molding Factory. There is a motorized air valve with a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Control lego motors and rotation sensors —Juergen Stuber
   (...) I'm not so sure about motor design, there are quite a few motors that block (one in ten for me). Since wou use RoboLAB it may rather be the LEGO firmware that protects your motors, it contains code to limit the speed of switching the motor. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)