 Robotics / 17762
Re: WELCOME to lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:32:23 GMT

For the robotics class I teach (& FLL team), I have RIS 2.0 (& 1.5) on
multiple computers running Win98 and/or Win2000.  No problems with
either OS.  Called Lego for support with a sound problem (had to get a
new sound card compatible w/DirectX/DirectSound) after installing RIS
2.0, and they were surprised RIS was running on Win2K with no
problems.  Don't know what that meant.  But two machines running RIS
2.0 on Win2k exclusively (one we switch between Win98 and Win2k at
startup).  About to be four computers running Win2K.

Not that we're power users and we've only been running RIS 2.0 a couple
of weeks, but if the kids can't break it....

Liz

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
    name=" The next OS"