 Robotics / 17756
  Re: Who makes the lego webcam?

I believe it's got Logitech guts. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Who makes the lego webcam?

(...) It a Logitech QuickCam Web: (URL) have to install the driver for this instead of the one that comes with the Lego cam if you want to run it under Windoze 2K or XP. It worked fine for me that way. I don't see a driver for that on the Logitech (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)