 Robotics / 17707
  RES: Antigen Notification:Antigen found VIRUS= VHP-361 (CA(InoculateIT )) virus

Well, During the day all I got were messages (about one hundred) referring to virus stuff. Fortunately our messaging servers are all protected against virus and all messages from the list were cleaned before reaching my mailbox. Good luck to all! (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)