 Robotics / 17707
RES: Antigen Notification:Antigen found VIRUS= VHP-361 (CA(InoculateIT )) virus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:14:14 GMT

Well,

During the day all I got were messages (about one hundred) referring to virus
stuff. Fortunately our messaging servers are all protected against virus and all
messages from the list were cleaned before reaching my mailbox.

Good luck to all!

Best regars,
Luiz Eduardo Merli de Oliveira
Banco Itaú S.A.