 Robotics / 17694
  Re: Antigen Notification:Antigen found VIRUS= VHP-361 (CA(InoculateIT )) virus

I assume everyone else is getting these both on the list and in their email. I'm pretty sure the messages I sent out (which were weeks ago) were clean. Has someone's mail system got a virus which is infecting all their old mail? Note I got two viral (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

<lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:5.1.0.14.2.2002...ols.org... (...) was (...) yeah, i got one too. for some reason it seems that i am the source because of the timing but my system is clean. i'm going to try again and scan for (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)