 Robotics / 17695
Re: Antigen Notification:Antigen found VIRUS= VHP-361 (CA(InoculateIT )) virus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:03:49 GMT

<lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
I assume everyone else is getting these both on the list and in their
email. I'm pretty sure the messages I sent out (which were weeks
ago) were clean. Has someone's mail system got a virus which is
infecting all their old mail?

Note I got two viral messages this morning, both W32/Klez.h@MM
and I didn't stop to find out where they came from.

Roland