 Robotics / 17658
    Re: Light Sensor help
   Interesting this is being discussed now. I wrote a chunk of code at the weekend (NQC) to allow me fine control over the motors. Basically, you give each one a number from 0-100, call it N. The drive task counts ticks from 0-99 and ensures the motor (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Light Sensor help —Juergen Stuber
   (...) 16 MHz AFAIK, and I bet it could go much faster, at the price of a less reproducible timing. leJOS executes some tens of Java bytecodes per millisecond, an empty 10000 iterations loop containing four relatively simple byte codes runs in 1.4 (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)