 Robotics / 17649
Re: 393 pre-technic parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 10:56:36 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mike Fusion writes:

it'sreally a great coincidence that you made this post when you did.  i had
dinner with my mom and she had found all of my childhood Lego pieces.  while
sorting through for usable technic stuff I found the 9 tooth paddle gear
with some chain links (now being worn as a neato bracelet)

My sister used to do that too 8?)

the 2x4 brick with technic holes (?)

Ben Whytcross, a local Melbourne Lugnet member has christened these bricks
"swiss cheese bricks" 8?)

ROSCO