 Robotics / 17590
  Re: 4X4 technic truck and Real Radio control.

Am I right in assuming you want to be able to control Technic motors via your R/C gear, or are you really trying to remote control your RCX? JB (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 4X4 technic truck and Real Radio control.

Correct Jb becuse I think that be a cool thing . then I will buy an X10 mini camra from the X10 web site. the wireless color mini cam. (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 4X4 technic truck and Real Radio control.

(...) I want to do both. Sometimes while I'm building a robot, I'll test out the mechanism by using the IR remote before I bother to write code. And also it would be nice to send "suggestions" to a mostly autonymous robot. And sometimes, you just (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)