 Robotics / 17578
17577  |  17579
Subject:
AFOL new to LUGNET - many MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:48:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,

  I'm new to LUGNET.  I've had RIS 1.5 for about a year and a half.

  I've got lots of MOCs I'd like to share.  My two favorite things are
pneumatics and bipeds.  My favorite biped so far is my Star Wars AT-ST MOC.
It carries the RCX and can walk forward and turn under remote control.  I
have two other walkers of similar design.

  I have two other walkers of Joe Nagata jenre, but mine each use a
differential to improve the strides.

  I made a pneumatic biped called pneumaped.  It took me a long time to get
this one down to its current state of simplicity.  I was always trying to
make it harder than it needed to be.

  I also made a 7 segment pneumatic caterpillar, using 13 pistons and 13
valves.

  I figured out how to make pneumatic logic gates in AND and OR
configurations.

  I used them to make an electro-pneumatic adding machine.

  You can find MOCs at:

  http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague

I hope you peek and enjoy the site.

Kevin