 Robotics / 17552
17551  |  17553
Subject:
Studless Design was Re: Shrimp Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:42:29 GMT

Does anyone know if there is a website that deals with the topic of
"studless design"?  I too struggle with building robots of this type.

Regards

Rob Weeks

In lugnet.robotics, Mario Ferrari writes:
"Brian Sadowski" <twodijits@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
Hello all,
  I've nearly completed my shrimp rover implementation. Development is on
pause being I've completely run out of short Lego wires. I'm not sure if I
will ever go any further with this, I've got a lot of ideas that I want to
build, so I may end up taking it apart.

I've posted some pictures on brickshelf:

Very nice bot, and very clever implementation. I admit I feel quite non
competent in designing studless robots  and I have much to learn from your
Shrimp.

Thanks for sharing it.

Mario