 Robotics / 17539
Re: Shrimp Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 22:09:00 GMT

I had the pleasure of seeing this in person. Brian has a keen eye for
Mechanical Engineering. The syle in which you build compliments the
creations you come up with. The techniques used are top notch. Excellent
write up on the features and functions too.

The Shrimp looks really tough to build. I mean the no nonsense approach and
studless design bring an air of refinement to it. It looks deceptively
complex. I started thinking about how you started building it. I'm not sure
where you started? A wheel hub?

Lastly the way the entire thing bends or climbs is wild, that bogie wheel
frame pivot design is really wild. Wow. Cool placement of the Shocks too.
It's good to see the large Technic Shocks in use.

Great, still a few more touches until you call it done?
Power switched multiplexor providing additional drive wheel support!
WILD! It's from the year 3000!

HOW DOES HE DO IT?!!!?

Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com

In lugnet.technic, Brian Sadowski writes:
Hello all,
I've nearly completed my shrimp rover implementation.
I’ve posted some pictures on brickshelf:
-Brian