 Robotics / 1751
  Re: AC adapter for RCX: Polarity is irrelevant

=>I wrote: =>> =>> BTW, somebody was asking for a copy of legOS because of difficulties =>> downloading from Markus' site. I managed to get it, so I've put it up =>> on my FTP site: ftp://ftp.webvision....1.4.tar.gz (I hope =>> Markus doesn't (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: AC adapter for RCX: Polarity is irrelevant

Thanks a lot. This along with the CYGNUS package, Gavin's Cross Complier add-on and a person that recently wrote how to set it all up, I will be able to (hopefully) get LegOS compiled and running on my RCX. All I need is the Cross-Compiler Add-on, (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)