 Robotics / 1751
Re: AC adapter for RCX: Polarity is irrelevant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 07:22:20 GMT

=>I wrote:
=>>
=>> BTW, somebody was asking for a copy of legOS because of difficulties
=>> downloading from Markus' site.  I managed to get it, so I've put it up
=>> on my FTP site: ftp://ftp.webvision.com/pub/legOS-0.1.4.tar.gz (I hope
=>> Markus doesn't mind!)

Then:

=>From: John Donaldson <jdonaldson@ghg.net>
=>...
=>  Could you also dezip/tar it and then rezip it using WINZIP. I feel
=>most would be able to edzip that way.

OK, I ungzip/untarred it and repacked it with a zip program that I had
on my Linux box (sorry, no NT/Win here [actually, strike the "sorry"
part]).  I think it's compatible with pkzip.  The new file is at:

    ftp://ftp.webvision.com/pub/legOS.zip

d.