 Robotics / 17437
Re: A very inspiring design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:29:02 GMT

Wow!

This biped is awsome. Joe has some very slick designs, I am completly
humbled by this simplicity of this particular biped. It even turns, which is
VERY hard to implement. There are other bipeds that claim to turn..I have
serious doubts about them, this one truly turns. Hands down this is my
favorite biped design. I'm going to have to build one myself :)

-Brian
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Twodijits

In lugnet.technic, Miguel Agullo writes:
Hi all,

This new robot by Joe Nagata integrates so many solutions in such a simple
design that I have little doubt it will be as instantly inspiring to many of
you as it has been to me.

http://member.nifty.ne.jp/mindstorms/gallery/k078e.html

Happy building!

Miguel Agullo