 Robotics / 17430
    Re: Lego mindstorms and windows 3.11 —Roland King
   (...) You mean USB, although the small packet size and generally unreliable nature of the IR connection makes it seem like UDP sometimes :-) I just spent the best afternoon I've spent in a long time trying to make my lego robot follow wells *well*. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego mindstorms and windows 3.11 —Roland King
   (...) Yeah - actually programming is what I do for a living, in a combination of perl, java, C++ and anything else they care to throw in my direction. I actually found the visual lego programming surprisingly entertaining and powerful and it was a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)