 Robotics / 17429
    Re: Re: Lego mindstorms and windows 3.11 —Rob Limbaugh
   NQC may work with Windows 3.xx if Win32s is installed. When I figure out where I put that old 3.xx machine or two, I'll try it out. If the computer has MS DOS on it, then QBASIC is probably there as well. One could always use that. There are several (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego mindstorms and windows 3.11 —Dave Baum
     (...) There's only one class (PSerial_win.cpp) that has Win32 code in it. If someone wants to write a DOS version of the serial interface class (perhaps named PSerial_dos.cpp), I'll gladly include it in the distributions. Dave (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Re: Lego mindstorms and windows 3.11 —Jack Hawk
   (...) <way-back machine: on> I'm not sure if its me or NQC, but it didn't like running in DOS even with Win32s installed on an old 3.xx laptop. I even booted from a Win95 boot floppy and it griped about running in DOS mode. However, I did some (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)