 Robotics / 17360
  Re: Emulador RCX

FOR ALL THE NON-SPANISH READING I AM TRANSLATING THE MESSAGE - AHui Herrera Has anyone studied the ability to make an PCX emulator? We are 4 alumniu from the University of Alicante (location ???) that are attempting to do this. We are interested in (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Emulador RCX

As far as I know, Dave Baum did a Java based simulator, if you want to translate into Spanish and return my reply. Thanks John Barnes BELOW IS THE SPANISH TRANSLATION OF THE MESSAGE ABOVE. ***...*** EL TEXTO ARIBA ES LO MISMO PERO EN INGLES Dave (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)