 Robotics / 17360
Re: Emulador RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:48:50 GMT

FOR ALL THE NON-SPANISH READING I AM TRANSLATING THE MESSAGE - AHui Herrera

Has anyone studied the ability to make an PCX emulator?

We are 4 alumniu from the University of Alicante (location ???) that are
attempting to do this.  We are interested in any repsonse from help you are
either interest or have tried doing it.

Thanks

In lugnet.robotics, "Jose Maria Salinas Serrano" <jmss3@alu.ua.es> writes:
Alguien ha estudiado el tema de hacer un emulador para RCX?

Nosotros somos un grupo de 4 alumnos de la Universidad de Alicante =
(Espa=F1a) que esta intentando hacer uno. Nos interesaria cualquier =
ayuda al respecto.

Muchas gracias.