 Robotics / 17352
  Re: Trilobite

Nice design. I may have to build a variation and test it out. I also have been unhappy with my attempts at a SHRIMP. A question on trilonite: How is its lateral stability if it hits a wall at an angle or any irregular mountain? (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Trilobite

(...) The trilobite is very very strong (it chewed up and knocked down earlier, more hastily built, duplo walls), but it is also heavy and it can't lift itself by one arm (I just tried to take the wall with only one side and was cringing for the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)