 Robotics / 17342
  Re: LIDARStation and LIDARDisp application finished

(...) Not really. I believe this enough to try it soon. :) Two motors to turn and tilt the camera, and one for a differential drive setup(possibly using the reverse differential device). All the sensor ports would be used however - 1 for the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LIDARStation and LIDARDisp application finished

(...) I'm highly interested in seeing your results. The RCX obviously is not brainy enough to process and use the 3D data, but a host computer could be. I'd be interested in helping with the host software on a project like this. I've thought about (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)