 Robotics / 17306
Re: How communication is handled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:10:06 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Rob Limbaugh) writes:

Also, does anyone recall the link to the Hitachi specs for the controller in
the RCX?  I'm looking for the pinouts and function of the controller.

http://semiconductor.hitachi.com/products/pdf/h33th014d2.pdf
Or http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=h8+hardware+manual,
that's easier to remember :-)
BTW, the RCX has a H8/3292