 Robotics / 17293
    Re: Lost my IR Tower —Stef Mientki
   hi Peter, Why did you remove the IR diodes ? I think it's not necessary, or am I missing something. It would even be nicer, if also the IR-sensor could be left in place, but I don't know the Lego circuit. Stef Mientki (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lost my IR Tower —Trevyn Watson
   (...) It's probably easier to solder the wires on without the diodes. They could probably be put back on easily though. (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)