 Robotics / 17283
RE: Direct Wiring PC and RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:55:54 GMT

the link don't work

"la cuillère n'existe pas"
http://www.mindstorms-bapt.fr.st/
http://membres.tripod.fr/mecahp
icq : 94470030

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Rob Limbaugh [mailto:rlimbaugh@ureach.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 13 février 2002 02:14
À : lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Objet : Direct Wiring PC and RCX

Everyone,

Here is the schematics and description Peter Balch has for hard-wiring the
RCX
to the PC:

http://www.abs-robotics.com/other/direct.htm

If anyone has any questions about the project, please contact him.  Any
questions about the site itself should be directed to me.

Thanks Peter for sharing the info!

Rob

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more