 Robotics / 17257
  Re: Lost my IR Tower

Mat (...) Yes but it needed a couple of transistors to invert the signal and get the voltage levels right. I wanted to fit them into the 25-pin D-connector shell but in the end, I couldn't be bothered with all the fiddly soldering and I now have a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lost my IR Tower

hi peter, hi list! (...) cool! could you post the circuit scheme (and probably photos and building instructions) somewhere on the web? this would be great! (...) because it can be of use for a stationary solution with data exchange to the pc. this (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)