 Robotics / 1724
1723  |  1725
Subject:
Using Visual C++ with Spirt.ocx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 21:20:23 GMT

Hello
    I have never used any Active.X before.  However I program in C & C++
quite a bit and after looking at the Visual Basic examples in
pbrick.pdf it seems that it should be simaler to Visual C++ as far as
lining into the spirit.ocx library.  I have Visual c++ v4.

    Is there any info on the net about this?

Randy Palmer
rpalmer@vader.mixbaal.udg.mx