 Robotics / 17238
    Simple Sensor interface, was Re: Question? —Philippe Hurbain
   Thanks for publishing this... I have trouble locating infos on regulator "81250", I suppose it is a 5V LDO, but couldn't find manufacturer/datasheet For other curious people, datasheet of the dual shottky diode MA704 is here: (URL) the opamp here (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Simple Sensor interface, was Re: Question? —John Barnes
   Thanks for adding that information. I had intended the schematic more as an exmaple than something that someone would run out and try to make. The parts are all surface mount parts, since I have been building and supplying this circuit enclosed in a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)