 Robotics / 17234
  Vision Command...

Greetings Mindstormers, I have just unwrapped my brand new Vision Command, gawsh... ...I can't wait to get home and begin playing... ...anyway I am rambling now... ...let me get back to my original question. Is there anyway to write software in Java (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)