 Robotics / 17224
    Help with Homebrew sensor —Francis Perea
   Hi all, my name is Francis (from Spain). I've read Extreme MindStorms and I decided to put my hands on and build some new sensors. I began with the optointerrupter, but have a little trouble. When I connect the sensor to the RCX I can't get a stable (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)