 Robotics / 17221
    Re: Motorized landing gear question —Steve Baker
   (...) (These are identical to Mindstorms motors - right? Certainly the motors *I* picked up from Znaps sets are indistinguishable from Mindstorms motors ...I don't think they ever shipped a different one with Znaps.) (...) Well, the worm gear should (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Motorized landing gear question —Russell C. Brown [RR-1]
   You might also want to check out the landing gear for the 8480 Space Shuttle (my all-time favorite set, BTW :) on Lugnet. It uses shafts and cogs to move the landing gear, but when the landing gear is extended the weight is borne by the frame of the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)