 Robotics / 17203
17202  |  17204
Subject:
Motor Drivers for higher voltages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:51:14 GMT

I was looking for the data sheet for the Melexis 10402 motor driver IC, the one
in the RCX.  It is no longer on their website.  I eventually found it, and have
posted it here:  http://www.sploids.com/10402.htm

I want to drive 24V motors and use the RCX to control them.  Ideally I would
like to hook a different motor driver chip up to the control lines that drive
the 10402 in the RCX and then have this chip drive 24V motors.  It looks like
the TI 754410 (available at Digi-Key) should work.  Any suggestions?

Also, is there a schematic of the RCX available on the web?  I tried looking
for one, but no luck.  Thanks.

Keith